are a decorative shutter with the added benefit of security. Locally manufactured aluminium adjustable louvre shutters specifically introduced to offer clients a shutter with added security features.
The superior quality shutters combine aesthetics, practicality and added security to effectively enhance the interior and exterior design of homes, hotels, offices or retail establishments.
Security shutters provide protection from the heat and keep the cold out and act as a means of insulation. Our security shutters are UV and fade resistant. This protective finish makes security shutters durable enough to last in unforgiving coastal conditions.
Privacy can also be adjusted when it's needed, which makes security shutters ideal for bathrooms and bedrooms alike.
- Utilised on exteriors and interiors
- Unique Key and bolt locking system
- Well suited to harsh conditions and coastal climates
- Powder-coated in a wide selection of standard colours
- The powder-coated finish is UV resistant
- Lead time - 5 Weeks
Fully custom manufactured:
- The adjustable louvres are reinforced by steel pins on both sides of each louvre
- The shutters are securely locked by means of a unique patented lock
- The aluminium louvre extrusion – manufactured from 6063-T6 grade aluminium
- The louvre has a double core of aluminium running through it, further enhancing the strength of the louvres.
- Custom manufactured for each opening
- The outer frame has been designed to have a “slim line” look which ensures the shutter does not look obtrusive
- The wall thickness allows for extra meat ensuring that the screws of the hinges do not pull out.
- The shutters are securely locked by means of a unique cylinder lock with a 16.5mm stainless steel bolt securing into the bottom track and 11.5mm stainless steel bullet securing into the top track
- Wide range of powder-coated finishes
- Louvre size 95mm